Accompany us on a 1 hour and 45-minute English-language walking tour and…
- Explore Times Square, Broadway, and the surroundings with our expert guides, each a professional actor or director
- Learn how a humble horse-trading district became the “Entertainment Capital of the World”
- Share in the thrill of getting that one big break, as we show you how to make it “in the business”
- Learn how technology transformed the vaudeville palaces of the Great Depression into the radio and television studios of today
- See the notorious Hell’s Kitchen, once the domain of street gangs and struggling playwrights, and hear an actual “West Side Story”
- Visit other legendary Broadway locations: Sardi’s, Shubert Alley, the Edison Hotel, and more
Does the tour go inside theaters?
What happens if I am late and miss the group?
No, this is primarily an outdoor tour that gives you a first-hand "inside" perspective of the industry. You may go inside buildings such as the Edison Hotel or New York Marriott Marquis.
Does the tour happen during the rain or snow?
It is important to arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time, as we do start the tour promptly. It would be unfair for the others if we need to wait for those that are late. We cannot guarantee you’ll be able to find your tour group if you are late.
What is your cancellation, rescheduling, refund policy?
We only cancel the tour during extreme weather conditions. Otherwise the tour goes on. Please do check the weather report and be prepared for the weather.
What is the tipping or gratuities policy?
You can cancel a tour up to 48 hours prior to your tour date without penalty and receive a full refund. Also prior to 48 hours of your tour date, you can reschedule your tour without penalty. Tour spots are limited.
Tips are always appreciated by our guides, but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done.
Is this tour included with the New York Pass?
Yes, this tour is included with your New York Pass. You’ll need to make a reservation with your credit card. No charges will apply IF you show up with a valid New York Pass. You can cancel 48 hours prior to your tour without penalty. You can always reschedule your tour. This allows us to better manage our group size and make the tour experience better for you.
- We understand that your plans sometimes change. That is why we try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible with our Flexible Reschedule Policy.
- Free Rescheduling Anytime: Reschedule your tour anytime without penalty even if you missed the tour.
- Refund after rescheduling: Once you have been rescheduled, there can be no refunds if you decide not to take the tour.
- NY Pass: For NY Pass holders, you can always reschedule as long as your NY Pass is valid for the day of the tour. If your NY Pass is no longer valid on your rescheduled tour date, you’ll be charged for the full amount of the tour.
George M Cohan Statue at 46th St and Broadway
to 42nd Street / Times Square
to 49th Street
47-50 Street: Rockefeller Center
of nearby paid parking spaces. Not recommended due to unpredictable traffic which may cause you to miss the tour.
Tour Bus Loading/ Unloading and Parking:
Click here for a list of DOT’s authorized bus layover locations.
near the meeting location