Tour of includes all the following!
- Early Reserve Line Access for crowd avoidance and to save you time
- Guided Tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island with an expert English-speaking guide
- Access to the grounds at Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island with Statue of Liberty tickets
- Access to the Museum at Ellis Island
The tour is approximately 5 hours. You can stay as along as you wish on the Islands and return to NYC when ready. Total time should be approximately 6 hours to return to Battery Park in NYC.
You will be on your feet for most of the tour. There will be stairs.
It is important to arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time, as we do start the tour promptly. We start the tour promptly. Any latecomers will be asked to reschedule. There is a $20/person rescheduling fee.
We only cancel the tour during extreme weather conditions. Otherwise the tour goes on. Please do check the weather report and be prepared for the weather.
You can cancel a tour up to 48 hours prior to your tour time without penalty and receive a full refund. Also prior to 48 hours of your tour time, you can reschedule your tour without penalty. Inside of 48 hours or if you missed the tour, you can reschedule your tour for $20/person to another available tour.
Tips are always appreciated by our guides, but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as the tour starts on time. You will not be able to catch up to the tour if late.
- Just tell the guide your name. No need to print out the ticket.
- ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE RAIN OR SHINE: The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a refund.
- ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE OUTDOORS: Dress appropriately for the weather-downtown Manhattan is particularly windy.
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening and all persons and property are subject to search. Do not bring weapons. Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included.
- Free Rescheduling 48 hours prior to tour: You can always reschedule any tour without penalty if done 48 hours prior to tour time.
- Inside of 48 hours, rescheduling fee is $20/person.
- Refund after rescheduling: Once you have been rescheduled, there can be no refunds if you decide not to take the tour.
Meeting Location: In front of the Book Store in Castle Clinton, Battery Park
to Bowling Green
to Whitehall Street
to South Ferry
By Car: Click here to view a map of nearby paid parking spaces. Not recommended due to unpredictable traffic which may cause you to miss the tour.
Tour Bus Loading/ Unloading and Parking: Click here for a map of DOT’s authorized bus layover and unloading locations.
Tour ends at Ellis Island.