The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour Includes:
- Early Reserve Line Access for crowd avoidance and to save you time
- Guided Tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island with an expert English-speaking guide
- Access to the grounds at Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island with Statue of Liberty tickets
- Access to the Museum at Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty ferry tickets included
How much walking is there on this tour?
How long is the tour?
You will be on your feet for most of the tour. There will be stairs.
What happens if I am late and miss the group?
The tour is approximately 4 hours. You can stay as along as you wish on the Islands and return to NYC when ready. Total time should be approximately 5 hours to return to Battery Park in NYC.
Does the tour happen during the rain or snow?
It is important to arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time, as we do start the tour promptly. It would be unfair for the others if we need to wait for those that are late. We cannot guarantee you’ll be able to find your tour group if you are late.
What is the tipping or gratuities policy?
We only cancel the tour during extreme weather conditions. Otherwise the tour goes on. Please check the weather report and be prepared.
Tips are always appreciated by our guides, but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done.
Is this tour included with a pass?
Yes, this tour is included with a pass. You’ll need to make a reservation with your credit card. No charges will apply IF you show up with a valid pass. You can cancel 48 hours prior to your tour without penalty. You can always reschedule your tour. This allows us to better manage our group size and make the tour experience better for you.
- We understand that your plans sometimes change. That is why we try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible with our Flexible Reschedule Policy.
- Free Rescheduling Anytime: Reschedule your tour anytime without penalty even if you missed the tour.
- Refund after rescheduling: Once you have been rescheduled, there can be no refunds if you decide not to take the tour.
- Inside of 48 hours, rescheduling fee is $20/person.
- Passes: For pass holders, you can always reschedule as long as your pass is valid for the day of the tour. If your pass is no longer valid on your rescheduled tour date, you’ll be charged for the full amount of the tour.
Castle Clinton in Battery Park
to Bowling Green
To South Ferry
of nearby paid parking spaces. Not recommended due to unpredictable traffic which may cause you to miss the tour.
Tour Bus Loading/ Unloading and Parking:
Click here for a list of DOT’s authorized bus layover locations.