Inclus avec votre forfait:
- Évitez les longues lignes d'attente avec l'Entrée Réservée pour l'embarquement à destination de Liberty Island
- Accès aux monuments (entrez à l’intérieur du socle ainsi qu’au musée)
- Visitez le musée de l’immigration d’Ellis Island, le “Wall of Honor” et le “Kissing Post” (la station des baisers)
- Parcourez la ville en toute tranquilité avec un guide New Yorkais et francophone (de langue maternelle)
- Visitez le Mémoriale du 11 septembre ainsi que de Wall Street avecun guide hautement qualifié
- Qualifié de “best Statue of Liberty experience” par plusieurs sites et agences de tourisme
- Unique en son genre: la seule visite guidée qui inclut les 3 attractions les plus populaires de New York
- Audio guide (en 9 différentes langues) disponible à “Liberty Island”
- Vues imprenables sur New York et ses environs depuis le traversier et sur “Liberty” & “Ellis Island”
Do we go inside the 9/11 Museum or the Crown?
What happens if I am late and miss the group?
The tour cannot accommodate a visit to the 9/11 Museum or the Crown during the tour. You will visit the 9/11 Memorial and WTC site where your tour guides share the history and stories of the site.
Does the tour happen during the rain or snow?
It is important to arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time, as we do start the tour promptly. It would be unfair for the others if we need to wait for those that are late. We cannot guarantee you’ll be able to find your tour group if you are late.
What is your cancellation, rescheduling, refund policy?
We only cancel the tour during extreme weather conditions. Otherwise the tour goes on. Please do check the weather report and be prepared for the weather.
What is the tipping or gratuities policy?
You can cancel a tour up to 48 hours prior to your tour date without penalty and receive a full refund. Also prior to 48 hours of your tour date, you can reschedule your tour without penalty. Tour spots are limited.
Tips are always appreciated by our guides, but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done.
Is this tour included with the New York Pass?
Yes, this tour is included with your New York Pass. You’ll need to make a reservation with your credit card. No charges will apply IF you show up with a valid New York Pass. You can cancel 48 hours prior to your tour without penalty. You can always reschedule your tour. This allows us to better manage our group size and make the tour experience better for you.
- We understand that your plans sometimes change. That is why we try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible with our Flexible Reschedule Policy.
- Free Rescheduling Anytime: Reschedule your tour anytime without penalty even if you missed the tour.
- Refund after rescheduling: Once you have been rescheduled, there can be no refunds if you decide not to take the tour.
- Inside of 48 hours, rescheduling fee is $20/person.
- NY Pass: For NY Pass holders, you can always reschedule as long as your NY Pass is valid for the day of the tour. If your NY Pass is no longer valid on your rescheduled tour date, you’ll be charged for the full amount of the tour.
Out front of 20 Broad Street
to Wall Street station
Broad Street station
of nearby paid parking spaces. Not recommended due to unpredictable traffic which may cause you to miss the tour.
Tour Bus Loading/ Unloading and Parking:
Click here for a list of DOT’s authorized bus layover locations.
Castle Clinton, at which point the guide directs you to the ferry to the Statue of Liberty